Ok here is an official breakdown of what I have in my camera bag.
Cameras:My main one is a Canon t5i and my first DSLR is a Canon t3. One of the coolest features of my T5i is the pop out screen, allows for some really cool low shots and some acceptable 6400 ISO captures.
- Sigma f2.8 10-55 (New for Oct 2016)
- Canon 17-55 lens that came with the camera.
- Canon 70-300 telephoto lens, stock version.
- Canon 50 f1.8 – You know you need to have this prime lens.
- Opteka 6mm Fisheye – Love this lens not only does it allow you to capture ALOT I’ll use it . And many times to crop the curved edges and use the center image. Very wide.
Other lenses I’ve used for pictures.
Canon Wide Angle lens – Very cool, maybe my next acquisition.
- 2 Spare batteries – Generic brand. 🙂
- 1 spare 32GB memory card and 1 spare 8GB card.
- 1 Walmart $1 poncho.
- 10,000 mAH battery
- Wired generic shutter remote
- Small LED flashlight
And that is it. I wish I had more to say.